Claudia Morales


A new up-and-coming female bodybuilder to look out for is Jersey girl Claudia Morales. Claudia recently won the heavyweights and overall at the 2006 Excalibur in Bridgewater, N.J. - her first ever bodybuilding show.

Claudia, who is 28 years-old and 5-foot-7 and 148 pounds in contest shape, has two pretty illustrious training partners - national-level competitors Elena Seiple and Heather Lee. “Being able to see them and train with them was an incredible motivation to push myself harder than I had before,” she says. “It gave me something to strive to and compete against, which I couldn’t do training mostly with men.”

Claudia plans on making her national-level debut at Junior Nationals next summer.

1 Response to "Claudia Morales"

  1. The Man says:

    Very Impressive!!

    If she stays in game I expect BIG things from her in competitions.

Powered by Blogger